Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Fashion | Forward: Miley Cyrus Covers Marie Claire

Miley Cyrus has officially stepped out of her Disney Channel day. The 19 year old, who is engaged to Australian actor, Liam Hemsworth, has stunned the world in Marie Claire's September 2012 issue. 
This is Everything You Want | Everything You Need. 
While posing in a Christian DiorVersace, Roberto Cavalli and Tom Ford, Cyrus opened up about her overly handsome fiance and her vintage engagement ring.

“Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with. I don’t really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we’ve made to each other.” - Miley Cyrus








Miley dishing on her ring, ”I had no input. We’d been kind of talking about [getting engaged], and I saw something like it online at one point and thought it was really pretty, but I usually wear rose gold. I just love that it’s old and has a story."


 "Liam and I have a really good relationship," she told the magazine. "Neither of us is super jealous. We know each other and would never do anything to hurt each other."
VOGUENote | Its Miley....Mrs. Cyrus if you NASTY!!!!
 D'Mor J: "No Style, No Fashion. It's that simple."

1 comment:

  1. Not lil country Bumpkin Miley???? She grew up NICELY!

    ReplyDelete