Tuesday, July 10, 2012

When I Was In Vogue | Lost in France

wanted to share my French experience with #TeamVogueD, so while in France I decided to capture the beauty of the country the best way I know how...THROUGH FASHION. As a result, I harassed two young ladies into letting me style them from their personal wardrobe and gave them a photo shoot in the midst of France. This is the first of two post. 
My model's name is Sylvia, and this is the story of a girl trapped among the raw beauty of France.




















Styling, Makeup, Hair & Photography: Ericka D'Mor J.

This is the REAL Sylvia, a cinematography student from Toledo, Ohio. This beauty is engages, so paws off fellas. lol Congratulations on your engagement Sylvia. 
The Ladies of V O G U E | Diaspora wish you a life filled with excitement and love. 


VogueNote: This is her first time ever modeling. She did a great job, didn't she??





D'Mor J: "No Style, No Fashion. It's that simple."

3 comments:

  1. W O W, she's amazing. France landscape is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, such a gorgeous country and model. I love that she isn't a twig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete