In celebration of the USA Dream Team's 10th year anniversary and the 2012 Olympics, Jordan is releasing his second Defining Moments Package (DMP). The first time Jordan released the Golden Package was on January 28, 2006. This limited release featured the Air Jordan VI, which celebrated Michael Jordan's first Championship in 1996 after his short-lived retirement in 1994, and the classic Air Jordan XI. This time around, the 2012 DMP will consist of the Air Jordan VI and the Air Jordan VII, which Jordan wore when the '92 Dream Team won the Olympic Gold Medal.
How to get your Gold Medal Pack
- Call multiple stores in your city, and find out the purchasing logistics.
- Make efficient plans to camp out in front of the store.
- Prepare yourself mentally (because we all know IT GETS REAL).
- Get to the store E A R L Y, and claim your spot in line.
- Be RELENTLESS in your pursuit of purchase.
- After purchase, tie the shoe bag around your arm & RUN LIKE HELL to your vehicle.
**If you from where I'm from...the jack boys will be waiting outside to snatch your shoes. Better get your Jackie Chan training on #IJS
VogueNote: On August 18, 2012, The Gold Medal Pack can be yours for $350.00... but is it worth it?D'Mor J: "No Style, No Fashion. It's that simple."