Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fashion Forward | OK!'s Sexy Singles Party | Candice Huffine Covers S Moda | VIBE Mag's Sexy Issue

OK! held their sexy singles party & few stars came out looking wonderful. One being Eva Marcille. She looked super chic in a LBD & matching black booties.

Besties, Julissa Bermudez & Adrienne Bailon [whose style, I'm starting to love] were there as well. I'm loving the fun dress on Adrienne. Remember I told you blue & plastic? would be a trend . . . Both ladies frocks are by LaQuan Smith. 

106 & Park's co-host Rocsi Diaz was also spotted on the red carpet. This look is kind of boring, but I am loving the shoes!
Photos: The YBF
On to other fashionable news . . . The incomparable plus  perfectly-sized model Candice Huffine covers S Moda giving us life. I think we've found a new Ms. Everything You Want | Everything You Need of the week. I love tasteful nudity.

&& please don't ask why, but reality personalities Kandi Burruss, Tamar Braxton, Evelyn Lozada, & Chrissy Lampkin cover VIBE Magazine's sexy issue. I guess . . .

**Jocoby Joyy- Create Your Brand; Market It.

1 comment: