Friday, November 11, 2011

One Day I Wanna Be In The Spreads.

I decided to make a post combining all the things in fashion that made me smile this week. Enjoy!

As you may know, commercials are becoming the new big thing for top fashion designers. Versace just released more promo for the highly anticipated collaboration between them and H&M. 

How early will you be camped out?




Constance Jablonski in VOGUE Italia November 2011. I'm dying for her shoes in the last pic.


Naomi Campbell as one of the Women of the Year by Harper's BAZAAR UK.

&& last but not least . . .


Kristen McMenamy & Naomi Campbell for Givenchy Eyewear Fall 2011.

&& did ya'll know that there is a Hello Kitty X Forever 21 Collaboration as well? Mhmmm, we know yall missed it admist all the Versace hype. . .
Ok so the Hello Kitty Promo really didn't make me smile, I just thought ya'll should be informed. Check out these photos && more at forever21.com.

*Jocoby Joyy- Fashion, Makes The World Go Round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment