Thursday, November 10, 2011

Did T.I really go to Jail?

Is it me or was T.I in jail thinking of a master plan? 


T.I was released from prison 3 months ago and he already debuted his first novel "Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets", New Video "I'm Flexin" and has a new reality show "T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle" coming out.

Daaaaannnnngggg!


First of all, I'm shocked that this reality show that is coming out. It’s been reported that the purpose of the show, besides publicity, is to provide T.I's fans with a look into his Professional and Private life post jail. However, rumor has it that T.I made Tiny, his wife, leave her show, Tiny & Toya, because he didn't like that their personal life was being broadcasted. My question is, how all of sudden there is a change of heart? #TeamVogueD what do you all think about this? 


Vogue Note: The show is set to Premiere December 5 at 9pm. Will you be watching? && Where the hell all them damn kids came from? 

What do yall think about this song? 

Below is the cover of T.I's new novel. #TeamVogueD, have you purchased it? If so, what's your overall review? 


D'Mor J: No Style, No Fashion. It's that simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment