Friday, September 30, 2011

You GO Boy!

Okay... as I was doing my morning promotional routine for Vogue | Diaspora, I headed over to my little sister's Facebook page and stumbled upon a video... and it absolutely caught me by surprise and I said I MUST, I WILL, I SHALL share this with #TeamVogueD to see if they get the same reaction.


This cover to "Love" by Musiq Soulchild surprised me so much not only because the quality of his voice... BUT HE'S CAUCASIAN!!!! Now, I'm not saying that caucasian men can't sing, but the WAY he is singing is just shocking. If I didn't look at the video and just heard his voice I honestly would have thought he were African American. I mean, the only caucasian artists I really know of with smooth, soulful voices are Christina Aguilera and Tyneshia Keli, if there are anymore feel free to put me in my place! But enough talking... LISTEN to this man!


& here's a more recent video from him...


- Taking Hollywood by STORM

3 comments:

  1. Im innn loooveee ! His voice is A MAZ ING

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THIS IS CRAZY HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE MUSIQ IN THE OPENING I THOUGHT HE WAS LIP SINGING AT FIRST

    ReplyDelete