Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Diggy talks about J Cole diss



In response to all the backlash concerning teen rapper Diggy's diss record aimed at rapper J. Cole, Diggy says "I was just sticking up for my family." According to Diggy the track was  recorded well over a year ago.



"There’s no big story behind it, it was really just that my sister, over a year ago, told me that J. Cole was saying he did this, that and the third ‘cause they went to the same college together, but they didn’t even really know each other like that, so, it wasn’t even like that... She also told me that he subliminally also talked about her in a song called ‘Purpler Reign,’ which was also false. So, it was me sticking up for my family.”

Watch the interview here:



"Can't find a girl that you know that do not like me, can't find a girl I know, who know you, you dumb fool. Wasn't even poppin' in the school you used to go to."

Listen to Diggy's diss track here:


VOGUE | NOTE: I don't blame Diggy for defending his sister at all. Ummm, I would actually be mad had he NOT done so. & let's admit, little Diggy went IN!

- Taking Hollywood by STORM

No comments:

Post a Comment