Wednesday, April 04, 2012

New | GOOD Music | Kanye West | Theraflu


"Don't Talk About Style, Before I Embarrass You."
 Our favorite rapper, producer, songwriter, & fashion designer Kanye West has released his newest track from the forthcoming G.O.O.D Music album., titled Theraflu. The song was produced by Hit-Boy, the same man who is responsible for the massive hit that is N**gas In Paris. Listen to the full track below.



  Kanye once again chimes in on the Amber Rose situation saying things like, 


" Only n**** I got respect for is Wiz
And I admit I fell in love with Kim
‘Round the same time she fell in love with him
Well that’s cool babygirl do you thang,
Lucky I aint have Jay drop him from the team"
Well. . . . I mean . . .at least he was honest. && for those who have forgotten, this quote completely disproves anything Kim said denying her & Kanye's romance that we reported on here
As far as that track? You guys already know I'm completely bias when it comes to Mr. West. But the proof is in the pudding; He never disappoints. && Somebody please tell Peter his mink is dragging on the floor!  
*Sidenote-I lived during that Anna Wintour/Anja Rubik [googleHER] shoutout. 

**Jocoby Joyy- A True Brand Is Comprised of Many Different Facets. Think About It . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment