Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Music: Marilyn Monroe ft. Wale

“My music is distinctive and matchless... My brand is a breath of fresh air and I’m here to attack the game from every angle I possibly can.” - Brianna
Hailing from Miami, FL, Brianna (Formerly known as Lil’ Brianna) is ready to take the world by storm. From my personal experience, I have witnessed Brianna's ability to command the stage. Consequently, in 2012 Brianna is prepared to share her talent with the world.  Check her out below. 

 Listen to her hit single "Marilyn Monroe," off her new mixtape "Face Off" & tell us what you think. Is she the breath of fresh air that we'e been waiting for? 
Listen to her Rack City Freestyle.
 
Download her mixtape here
Follow Brianna on Twitter: @BriannatheYRB
D'Mor J: "No Style, No Fashion. It's that Simple."

No comments:

Post a Comment