Monday, December 12, 2011

JaKori Jackson Is [Fresh] Off The Runway.


I know its been awhile my loves. Our loyal readers love to comment on our Fresh Off The Runway entries. This week, we have JaKori Jackson from Missouri City, TX. He is currently a 2nd year student at University of Texas at San Antonio. Look what he has to say about his personal style below. . .

Less is more is always the way to go. Whenver putting an outfit together, thats the best advice I have been given and the best advice I could give to anybody else. 

I dont like to go wild and crazy with designs and crazy colors. Solids are probably my best friends. Some people dress for others to see them, but I can honestly say that I dress for myself. Some of the best outfits I think, are ones that are kinda just thrown together without to much thought and planning.


I dont like to walk out of the house looking less than so I dont. Period. My biggest inspirations right now mostly comes from my GQ Magazines and an editorial that streetetiquette.com did entitled "The Black Ivy". I may not be at a "Black Ivy" school but that doesnt mean I cant dress like it!



This is a very close friend of mine, & I know he is gonna kill me for putting some of these photos up . . .but I'll deal with that later. His style is so classic, I <3 it.
 What are my readers thinking ? VOGUE OR NO ?

**Jocoby Joyy- Any man with style, is a man who has my attention. --> _____ [.] 





No comments:

Post a Comment