Friday, June 17, 2011

Gusz.E.Fresh -- Off the Runway

I'm so excited about all of our readers entering to be apart of our Fresh Off the Runway feature. For anyone who does not know, this is simply a place where we highlight some of Vogue Diaspora's most fashionable && stylist readers. To enter, submit atleast 6 photos & a quick description of you & your personal style to voguediaspora@yahoo.com . But enough chit chat. . .This week we have Gusz.E.Fresh from Long Island, NY.


Gusz says, "Fashion is a strong part of my life its something I must have. Its Helps Classify who iam and how i feel and my outtake on things. When i go out i like to have a preppy, urban look. When i dress I want people to get a sense of who iam and what i stand for."

I have a thing for fur, so the hats are personally giving me LIFE. Swagg; to say the least. Add him on fb -- facebook.com/guszefresh  . Check out the full story on  LightsCAMERASaction. What ya'll think, VOGUE or NO?

*Jocoby Joy-Your image, is your BRAND. & brands entice the public...what is your look doing today?


7 comments:

  1. Lil Daddy got SWAG!!!! Im feeling his style...VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smackaveli duvalleJune 18, 2011 at 1:06 AM

    Myy baby quszee is the man witth thee plan . one of thee best males you can look up to <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUSZEEE FRESHHH! My idol I look up to you odee, my swagg gettin up there :)...
    - Tatianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. His style is all types of waveyy.... very unique and one of a kind!!
    ~Keke~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordan 2's on his feet. Flanal on his chest. This nigga's #mint

    ReplyDelete