Thursday, August 04, 2011

The Common Good Cocktail Party

A bunch of our favorite celebs were spotted at The Common Good Cocktail Party, but fashion-wise to me all the attention should have been on supermodel Jessica White. I know she is most known for her Sports Illustrated sexiness, but this girl has repeatedly proved that she can look just as hot completely covered. I mean she shined in this pastel yellow dress, peep toe pumps, & hair in a chic chignon.

&& the deep wine colored lip goes perfectly with her complexion.

Angela Simmons was also in attendance. I'm not the biggest fan of this outfit for this event. If she were just shopping or having a regular chill day then cool, but considering it was supposed to be a cocktail party . . . NO. Still love you though, Angela.

& last but not least, designer Rachel Roy was there as well. I'm not gonna comment on the 2001 sunglasses. Is there a reoccurring trend that I'm missing? You can't even see her beautiful face & Rachel is a gorgeous woman, so I'm extremely disappointed.

Who rocked their outfit the best to you? Team VOGUE|D always knows best ;]

**Jocoby Joyy- I don't want to cool. I don't want to be liked. I want to be FASHION.

1 comment: