Friday, August 26, 2011

Do you know How To Love...

Okay, I'm a few days late && I was contemplating on whether or not I should post this but I fell in love with this video as soon as I saw it. It's not the usual rap video where there's about six to seven dudes ["da crew" "homies" "ni**as" etc.] and about 10 females slapping on thongs and dancing around. This video speaks to everyone in so many different languages, that's where the true beauty lies. I swear I got a little emotional too, but enough about me what about you... what do you think about this video? Did Wayne show the world a new, better side or was it a disaster? 


- Taking Hollywood by STORM

3 comments:

  1. UM HELLO no question at all this video was so amazing but i bet Waynes dumbass had nothing to do with the directin producing or scripting of this video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, the video is actually pretty good. I'd rather he make songs like this rather than the usual songs about money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video man

    ReplyDelete