Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kanye West X VOGUE US; London Fashion Week 2012

In today's issue, of 'Just In Case You Missed It" we feature the incomparable Kanye West. Mr. West was featured in this month's issue of US VOGUE alongside the fashion house creative director that Kanye adores; Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci. 


Bare chest & all, I love it. Liya Kebede, is that you my darling ?

&& in other Mr.West news, [I know, you're tired of hearing his name] He was spotted today at London Fashion Week in typical Yeezy fashion: White Blazer, Crewneck sweater, light denim, & Balenciaga Arena sneakers. 




The shoes retail for $545. 

I don't know if its just me, but Kanye is basically begging men to step beyond the basic nonsense & expand their shoe game. Guys, are you accepting the challenge? Give me all of your thoughts on Yeezy's ensemble below . . .

**Jocoby Joyy- Create Your Brand. Market it. Yep,  Yeezy Taught Me. 

1 comment:

  1. YASSS YEEZY !!! PUT THAT #DARKSKIN IN VOGUE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete