Thursday, February 09, 2012

Kanye West, Jay Z Release N****s In Paris Official Video

I Got My N****s In Paris & The Goin' Gorilla! 

The official performance video has been released for N****s In Paris. Check Ye' & Jay Rockin Out Below. 



While this is my jam, I think it would have been better if they would have been black people in the crowd. (I know, I know, forgive my ignorance) But no we'll have nothing but our lighter , whiter, skin brothers & sisters in the video & call ourselves derogatory terms while they cheer us on & laugh! *Gives Side Eye*

I know that some of you will denounce the N word all together because of its history & original meaning. & While I do agree, I cant help but believe its okay when we're saying it to each other. Its almost like a cultural secret that no one else has access too. But when we do it around white folks ? Naww that's just wrong. You feel me? 

** Jocoby Joyy- Prince William Aint DO It right, If You Ask Me. If I Was Him, I Would've Married Kate AND Ashley ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment