Tuesday, June 05, 2012

New | Video: Luke James "Mo' Better Blues" + Usher, Ciara, Mac Miller, Pharrell & More

New R&B Artist, Luke James, has released the visuals to his sexy track, "Mo' Better Blues." I enjoyed it, but will you?? Check it out! 



VogueNote: Sensual and tasteful....just enough sexy if you ask me. 


**BONUS**



Listen to Ciara New Song featuring 2 Chainz
Sweat by Ciara ft. 2 Chainz on Grooveshark













Sins Of My Father by Usher on Grooveshark


Usher describes what inspired "Sins Of My Father."


Usher: "The inspiration of it is, why do we sometimes deal with  things we don't understand? Our past can lead us down a road because we didn't even know it ... The time spent with a father will teach you a certain understanding of live and how to cope and deal with things ... The lack of a father being there can also teach you how ti deal with life - and that's what 'Sins Of My Father' is about ... That statement was made because that's something that I felt."



Listen Here:
Onaroll by Mac Miller ft. Pharrell on Grooveshark

VogueNote: What You think about these new tracks? 
D'Mor J: "No Style, No Fashion. It's that simple."

No comments:

Post a Comment