Friday, June 01, 2012

Meagan Good Responds!




As most of us know actress Meagan Good recently got engaged to a PASTOR. How lovely...

Recently, Good had a bachelorette party in which her close family and friends attended...



Well some people weren't particularly pleased with Good's wardrobe selection. The main argument being that she is married to a holy man and parading around in inappropriate clothing.

Here's what she had to say about the negative public backlash...


"Let’s get something straight … I wasn’t half naked last night … I was actually very covered up,not showing anymore than I show when I dress up to go to events .,,and let’s get something else straight .. I’m a actress ., there will be many things narrow minded people deem unholy or not 1 st lady like … But this is not so..it’s about your relationship
with God and your personal convictions …if you see footage you will see I was covered up having fun dancing and enjoying my self with my friends and family and absolutely not doing a striptease …smh people are ridiculous .. Can’t a girl enjoy her bachelorette party in peace?"

Check out the photos:








Here's where the outfit gets... SEXIER!




VOGUE | Note: Meagan is definitely a HOT MAMA! & besides... this is the Meagan we're used to, and the pastor KNEW what he was getting himself in to! Anyway... what do YOU think?

- Taking Hollywood by STORM

No comments:

Post a Comment