Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tyler Perry Had to Defend Kim Kardashian



Tyler Perry chatted it up with theYBF and had some interesting things to say about both Kim Kardashian and Bobbi Kristina.



Perry was at his very own New York premiere of his latest film, Madea's Witness Protection and he had some things to say.


On Bobbi Kristina...

"As far as Bobbi Kristina goes, I didn't have to defend her casting. The whole purpose of that was to make sure she was around people who care and love her. What I found when my mother died is that you need to be around people that you trust, and I was glad that I was able to do that for Bobbi.That kid did a great job! She’s so talented and such an actor.  I’m so proud of her.  I’m telling you now, as far as she wants to go in the business she can.”

On Kim Kardashian...
"There was so much going on in [Kim's] marriage at the time, but all that stuff is the past.  The movie is called The Marriage Counselor so, of course, there was some stuff to say about that. You know, I think she did a great job.  I don't think it could of been a better time for her because she was going through so much at the time. She did a fantastic job in the movie and I’m very excited about it.”
On KimYe (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) dating...
"Oh, they’re dating? Hey, well, life is short. I believe you should live your life. You only have one to live.”


- Taking Hollywood by STORM

No comments:

Post a Comment