Friday, June 01, 2012

Trey Songz | Kelly Rowland | Covers Ebony's SEXY Issue

Trey Songz & Kelly Row gives us all a lesson on how to play up our seductive side, as they cover Ebony's Sexy Issue. Check out more pictures below. 
Ebony-Magazine-Summer-Sexy-Issue-Trey-Songz-and-Kelly-Rowland

Kelly is giving me Everything I Want | Everything I Need in this Dolce & Gabbana shorts & bralet pictured above. && Trey, I've never seen white look so good. 
kelly trey

kelly trey

Source: ThatGrapeJuice

I'll update you with details as they come. Tell us what you think!
Jocoby Joyy- Create Your Brand. Market It. 

2 comments:

  1. This is one relationship that I would definitely support and be happy about. They look sooo cute together & KELLY My God you are F L Y!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly stepped it up, way up. This ain't lil bald head Kelly in Beyonces shadow no more, she needs to send some of that motivation over to Michelle.

    ReplyDelete