Saturday, July 02, 2011

Christian Lacroix Spring 2012

I know fall hasn't even hit yet, && I'm already bombarding you with looks for next spring, but what can I say Paris' Menswear Fashion Week just concluded....& plus we all know early birds get the worm ;]









As we all know Mr. Lacroix is no longer associated with the line, but from the runway looks it seems clear that the house stayed true to its roots. Definitely five stars for the tailoring. But overall, V O G U E  or No ?

*Jocoby Joy- I like a man in a Teller suit . .. you know lookin' like an OWNER ;] 

3 comments:

  1. im not feeling the almost to short for my legs look nor do i like to tight and *bunchy*, get real now the ideals for the shirts and the styles are really **real world actually can wear them** type shirts, the leather tie is a good ideal haven't seen that, a female could take that ideal and run with it ;) **kala**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though Mr. lacroix, really did what he as born to do. He went and took a look that has already been done and twisted it up and made it his own. This is really ORIGINAL! *KrissBillion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant. theres no flood

    ReplyDelete