Saturday, July 09, 2011

Guess who's back.......

And all my niggas bloods but we make you niggas bleed
Yeah, bloody mary
 I’m the one with the money So I ain't the one with the gun 
All I do is give the word to the one with the gun


While we're all waiting for The Carter IV, Lil' Wayne has decided to drop a new mixtape called, "Sorry 4 the Wait." The first leaked track off of  Sorry 4 the Wait is called "Tunechi's Back", and I must say I'm feeling this track. Check the Track out below and tell me what you think about it: VOGUE or NOOO?

VOGUE Note: Look forward to seeing everybody tweet these lyrics


D'Mor: No style; No fashion! Its that simple.

2 comments:

  1. I am so tired of Weezy. He's a great rapper but lately, his music has been getting on my nerves! You can tell he's not hungry no more so his music is starting to reflect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree kind of... He is not as hungry BUT since he not he can try new things and experiment. When it goes right he is a genius. When it goes wrong it sounds like he just layed down any old thing. The bottom line is that Wayne is the best rapper arguably dead or alive. I hope people keep doubting him though. The more they doubt the harder he will go on the Carter IV.

    ReplyDelete