Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Guess Who We Caught Getting Sexy...


Can't Get Enough
"Now I ain’t got no kids yet, but this right here’s for practice
I hate to get the seats in the Benz wet, but that’s how good yo’ ass is
Make an old man get his glasses, make Wesley pay his taxes
Then follow yo’ moves all week on Twitter, prolly make a gay nigga reconsider"

Everybody who knows D'Mor, know that I LOVE J.Cole!! As a result, I am sooo happy that this new track, "Can't Get Enough" ft. Mr. Steal Your Girl was released yesterday. With two of my celebrity crushes on one song *fans self* it is no surprise that I'm feeling this song. However, we all know #TeamVogueD has the final word, so VOGUE or NO??? 

Vogue Note: "I love it when you give me head, I hate it when you give me headaches"-- My favorite line of the song!  Yall BETTER get Cole World: The Sideline Story on 9/27/ 2011.



D'Mor: No style; No fashion! Its that simple.

1 comment: