Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kelly Rowland Snags VIBE Cover

Ms. Rowland, who has been having an extremely successful year, including her Number 1 single Motivation, a spicy performance at the BET awards, & the release of her album Here I Am, is featured on the cover of VIBE's Aug/Sep JUICE issue. The cover is pretty juicy alright considering she has on no top, but in true Ms. Rowland fashion it isn't trashy. & Her face is simply beautiful. Read excerpts below, & don't pick up the mag in stores to get the full skoop.


VIBE: The last album didn’t do well in the States. It did better overseas, particularly in Europe. Do you feel more appreciated in Europe? Kelly Rowland: No, not really. People still compare me to B over there. I said in an interview recently, 'You know, if you guys would be a little bit more intelligent and ask me about myself we’ll have a much better interview.' You can’t want a story from me and keep asking me about the past.


On her realtionship with Mathew Knowles

When you walked away from that last meeting with Mathew, did you feel an “exhale” moment?
I did, but I also felt like, 'Oh my God, what have I done?!' I stayed in the house for two days. I was sad. It was like a funeral. I had to deaden that situation in order to start fresh. That’s a very long time to have the same manager and the same label.

What about your personal relationship with Mathew Knowles. Do you still talk to him?
Mathew sent me flowers for my birthday!

But do you talk to him?It’s... I respect him above anything

On Opening about her Sexuality
Speaking of this road we’re going on... Let’s talk about the song “Motivation.” I have to admit, the song went completely over my head. I thought you were talking about working out.
[Laughs] No, honey.

When you heard the song, did you think, This may be too racy for my image?
Not at all. Every woman knows what that feels like—hopefully. But everyone doesn’t expect Kelly to sing about it. This is true. But I just loved the song so much. And yes, I can relate to it. I came into my sexuality while I was recording this album. I can walk into a sex shop now and not worry about what people would say if they saw me in there.

You really do that? Go to sex shops?
Yeah! With friends on the low. I go at the right time. Nighttime. 1 a.m. The really good ones are open that late


Jocoby Joyy- Quality brands entice the public, what is yours doing today .?

2 comments:

  1. I knew she was a freak. But she is a uncover freak, with her toys! But she seem like she got a lot of respecct for herself and other, cause if not Mr. Knowles would been 10 feet under. - krissbillion

    ReplyDelete