Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's About To Be a GIRL FIGHT?




There's nothing like a good cat fight.

Artists Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalea are going at it like Kim and Nicki and here goes T.I. stepping in like Drake! LOL.


Apparently Azealia Banks had a problem with Iggy being on the cover of XXL! T.I. wasn't having the drama (Iggy Azalea is an artist under T.I.'s "Hustle Gang") and he had something to say to Azealia Banks himself!

Collectively T.I. said:

 "Strategically if she really cares about a freshmen cover maybe she could hope that she’ll suck enough to get shelved and then next year when the freshmen cover comes back around, maybe she’ll still be a freshman. If you spend half of your day getting money and the other half of your day counting money, you ain’t got no time in your day to worry about nobody else."


But me personally, I liked Iggy Azalea's response, she said:

"This is my day and it’s my achievement.  You have to work to have your own achievements, with all due respect. Instead of worrying about who else is on there, you should just be happy that I’m on there as a woman for women, and if you want to have your own achievement, work and have your own achievement. I can’t take what’s meant for you and you can’t take what’s meant for me."


And of course Azealia Banks had to jump in, collectively she said:

(Taken from her Twitter) DANG! 
"Lol I NEVER needed the next nigga to sit up on a radio show with me and defend me. Furthermore, niggas r sitting up here trying to mask/defend what homegirl said. Fuck outta here. Come on T.I…. Niggas is not scared of u and whatever shit u got to say on some radio show. … LMFAOO how u a grown man commenting on what’s going on between two girls. Come on son. Stop it. I said my piece respectfully, something im entitled to do and now that i have, there is nothing else to say."


 Hold on... Cue the music!




- Taking Hollywood by STORM

No comments:

Post a Comment