Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion | Spread | Valeriia for ELLE Serbia

Our most loyal readers know that we post snapshots from fashion editorials daily on our FB  Page, but occasionally when a spread really catches our eye it will be up for a feature here on the blog. I could not help but be in breath-taking awe by Valeriia in a spread for ELLE Serbia. From the styling to her unorthodox and striking poses, everything is a win for me. While I am not familiar with this model, it is clear that her talents speak for themselves. 
Warning: Extreme Fashion Ahead. 










Source: SandiintheCity

On the surface, the spread presents such heavy and dark colors/theme, yet elicits such a light and airy mood. I mean honestly I didn't want it to stop. Your thoughts?
Styling: Bodo Ernle
Photography: Arcin Sagdic

**Jocoby Joyy- Create Your Brand. Market It. 

3 comments: