Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rihanna Lands Cover of Bazaar Plus Interview




On her rebellion:
“I’m rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair. I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just—I don’t let people in.”

On recording music with her ex Chris Brown:
“The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it.” I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.”

On her fear of falling in love again:
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”

On her drastic weight loss:
“I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!” she laughs. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”









"That Rihanna reign just won't let up!"



- Taking Hollywood by STORM

2 comments:

  1. wow she really lived chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I simply had to tell you, you're dead wrong. Your current blog does not make sense at all. http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete