Sunday, January 15, 2012

BET Honors Fashion.

The BET Honors awards took place in Washington, DC, and while it has not aired, pictures have been floating the web. BET Honors continues to be a prestigious celebratory event of people who have given and done so much for African American culture. & lets get it straight, the stars did not disappoint regarding style :)




Gabrielle Union simply stunned  in all white. She wore a chic frock by Emilio Pucci. The dress featured a partly exposed back and for the red carpet, I thought it was extremely appropriate. 2 Snaps for gabby ;]

Red Carpet Corespondent, and Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham completely shut it down. From her slick chic 'do, to her beautifully made gown, and even creme nails, everything was wonderful. I'm not familiar with her personal style, but she is definitely giving me Everything I Want | Everything I Need. 


Are you seeing that train ?! Nuh uh' I don't think you aree. 

Another red carpet style star was Kelly Rowland. Over the years she has really blossomed. The color-blocked dress-shoe option was wonderful in my eyes. This purple toned gown was by Roberto Cavalli, which she paired with Christian Louboutin pointy toe pumps.
The hair & gold jewelry was definitely a compliment. 

&& that derriere! Go Kelly Row. Go Kelly Row Goooo. ;)

&& Rocsi Diaz gets an honorable mention. Not simply amazing, but good. 

As you can see, the women stole the show on the red carpet. I didn't see any men who got me excited, fashionably of course. Your thoughts on these looks? 

**Jocoby Joyy- You Can Show Out, Or Be Showed UP. What You Tryna Do? 





No comments:

Post a Comment