Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Leave Blue Ivy Alone!!!!




All over every social networking site you can think of people have been bashing an innocent child who isn't even a week old and auntie Solange is FED UP. People have been saying things such as the pregnancy was faked, Beyonce was never really pregnant and someone else had the child for her, comments about the name of the child were made, etc. Yesterday Solange (sister to Beyonce Knowles) took to Twitter to express her thoughts on the disrespect Beyonce, Jay Z and their child Blue Ivy is receiving. She tweets...


"It has really gotten out of hand. I've been doing my best at keeping my mouth shut....but the ignorance is really sad and upsetting. We are supposed to be super human and watch people we love get slandered, lied on, and ridiculed. It is one of THE hardest things to accept. In any other workplace...if someone directly tells your mother or sister is a liar and a fake ect...you would naturally express yourself. However, the pure happiness and joy I've witnessed and experienced helps me to keep my mouth shut."

Wow Solange, well said.


- Taking Hollywood by STORM

1 comment:

  1. I agress with solange statement, if any of the thinks are true, let it be in the lords hand. Amen

    ReplyDelete