Monday, January 16, 2012

Guy Style. TrendSetter. Tyga Tyg.

Recently, YMCMB's own Tyga Tyg was spotted with King Of Diamonds entertainer Blac Chyna. && while everyone is up in arms about their alleged "relationship", we're more concerned with what he wore to the Clippers game. Specifically, the Christian Louboutin S/S 2012 "No Limit" Sneakers. 



This shoes features gold spike, strass detailing, and even a mix of cork and leopard print. They are eclectic to say the least, but I think Tyga wore them in a way was befitting. 


He paired it with cargo pants, plain white v neck, and snakeskin Dior Homme jacket. I personally adore Tyga's style. I mean sure it is 'on trend', but more so its authentic. & you all know that authenticity goes a long way with me. In a world when so many artists walk around looking like 'yep. I have no personality. My Stylist gave me this outfit, these shoes, and a brain', Tyga looks beliveable. Verdict: Not one, but Two Snapss. 


The sneakers retail for about $1,695. 

Do you all remember when there was a time before the highly coveted red bottoms were the holy grail of shoes. Are you impressed? Talk To Me Loves. 

**Jocoby Joyy- If You Real, Drop A Couple Stacks On It Though. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment