Monday, January 09, 2012

Common Vs. Drake AGAIN?!



Drake subliminally came for Common on the stay schemin track with Rick Ross and Common shot back. Common did his own little remix to "Stay Schemin" and directly took shots at Drake and I must say Common went HARD!

"Everybody know you sweet... don't play dumb I acknowledged it."
"Can't say my name but rap about a n*gga's wife. You so black and white tryna live a n*gga's life. I'm taking too long with this amateur guy you aint wettin nobody n*gga you Canada dry."

& Common also makes it clear that he is ONLY coming for Drake and wants no part in "crew" beef. He also ends the song with Destiny's Child's snippet of "say my name" to tell Drake to come DIRECTLY for him.

Check the track out...




What do other celebrities have to say about this Common vs. Drake beef?

Kevin Hart: light skin people need to stop.
Joe Budden: more Common vs. Drake beef? I'm going back to sleep.


Here's what Baby had to say...




Has Common taken it too far? Should he just leave the beef alone? Doesn't this kind of remind you of Nicki & Kim? Hmmm... & hold up Drake didn't you say "diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it." Oh.


- Taking Hollywood by STORM

19 comments:

  1. No fuck that he gotta finish it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ɗon't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone еlse experiencing issues witҺ your blog.
    It loօks like some of the text wіthіn your content are running off the screen.
    Can somеone else ρlеase provide feedbaϲk and let me
    know if this іs happening to them as well? This coulԁ be a
    issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen before.
    Cheers

    Loօk at my ѕite; Camaro Performance Parts

    ReplyDelete